What We Do
The Healthier Hospitals program is a call-to-action for an entire industry. It is an invitation for health care organizations across the country to join the shift to a more sustainable business model, and a challenge for them to address the health and environmental impacts of their sector.
By creating a collaborative setting which engages all stakeholder groups and gives each individual player the tools they need to succeed, HH has created a platform to help health care organizations affect widespread, meaningful change — and measure their impact.
Through the collaboration of world-renowned industry experts, HH has developed and is proud to feature a suite of tools intended to make the fulfillment of this mission as easy as possible:
- Easy-to-use mechanisms for identifying metrics and collecting data
- Access to a broad-based community through the HH network
- Interactive, content-focused webinars
- Detailed “How-To Guides” for each Challenge area
- Insight into how others have achieved success – case studies, success stories, leadership insights